Tips for Communicating with your Bail Bond Agent
You already know that communication is the key to a highly successful life relationship. What you might not realize is that the same is true when it comes to your relationship with your bail bonds agent. The better you are about connecting with your bail bond agent and alerting them to changes in your legal and personal circumstances that could impact your bail bond agreement the better.
The grounds for good communication should be laid as soon as you first connect with David Ortiz Bail Bonds and start to form a bail bond relationship. Key things to discuss as early as the initial consultation include:
- How much your fee will be.
- If you’re eligible for a 20% bail bond discount.
- If you’ll need to make zero-interest payment plans.
- How to set up the payment plan so that it works into your budget.
- The terms of your bail.
- The various issues outlined in the bail bond contract.
- If you’ll need a co-signer.
- If collateral is needed.
In most cases, there is very little reason to stay in contact with your bail bond agent once you’ve been released from jail but there are always exceptions. Examples of issues you should contact your bail bond agent about while you’re out on bail include:
- If you’ve done something to violate the terms of your bail.
- If there’s going to be a problem with your bail bond payments.
- If you’ve suddenly experienced a change in your employment.
- When you’ve suddenly experienced a change in residence.
- If you’ve learned that you’re about to be arrested for something else.
While we don’t usually have much reason to stay in constant contact with our clients, we do urge you to touch base with us whenever you have any questions, no matter how big or small they may seem, about your bail bond. We’re available 24/7 (including holidays). A live bail bond expert is always available, so don’t hesitate to give us a call no matter what time of the day or night it is.
We would far prefer that you contact us with a minor question than to be surprised by something major that could have been averted with good communication.
Our willingness to work closely with our clients and stay in communication with them is just one of the reasons you should contact David Ortiz Bail Bonds. Additional reasons to contact us when you or a loved one has been arrested include:
- 0% interest payment plans
- 20% discount to qualifying clients
- Online and phone approvals
- 24/7 availability
- Easy to understand bail bond contracts
- No hidden fees
- No collateral for working signers
- Outstanding customer service
- Discreet service
- Se habla Español
Get in touch with one of our bail bond agents. We offer a completely free online or over the phone consultation that’s available 24/7.
Bail help is only a phone call away at David Ortiz Bail Bonds, just call 1-866-485-6356 or 562-496-2139 or click Talk To An Agent Now to chat.