One of the questions many people ask when they contact us about California bail bonds is if they have to post the bail by a certain time. The legal answer is no.
The court doesn’t care if you post bail as soon as you learn how much it is, or if you wait months before posting bail. The only thing they’ll tell you is that until the bail is posted, you’ll have to remain in jail.
Just because there isn’t a legal reason for you to post bail right away, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to get bailed out right away. The longer you’re locked in a jail cell the greater the chances become that:
- You’ll accidentally say something that will harm your defense.
- Get into an altercation with another prisoner that could lead to more charges getting filed against you.
- Have a difficult time meeting with your defense attorney.
- Lose your job.
- Have your possessions repossessed because you can’t pay your bills.
Most people who are in your position ultimately decide to pay their bail as soon as possible. If you lack the funds to cover the entirety of the bail yourself, Tulare Bail Bonds is your best solution. We are a local, friendly bail bonds company that has a solid reputation for using every tool at our disposal to get you out of jail and reunited with your family.
The list of services we provide our clients include:
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- FREE Online or Phone Consultation
- 20% Discount (to qualifying clients)
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discrete Service
- Se Habla Español
At Tulare Bail Bonds, we’ve worked hard to make getting the bail bond you need as simple as possible. The first step is simply calling or virtually chatting with us. During the initial consultation, we’ll provide you with a little bit of information about our background, explain the bail bond process, and describe what you’ll need to provide to secure our help.
The initial consultation is FREE, both financially and of any obligation.
If you decide to use our services, we will provide you with a detailed contract. As soon as you sign the contract and pay our fee, we’ll start working to get you bailed out of jail. The entire process usually doesn’t take very long.